85,000-Sq Feet of Manufacturing Space
Sonic has ESD-controlled manufacturing facilities in Fremont, California, that are custom engineered to meet New Product Introduction (NPI) requirements and low-volume and high-volume world-class manufacturing standards.
- High-speed flexible lines designed to minimize production bottlenecks, maximize flexibility, and maintain the highest product quality
- In-house “Passive Stores” that optimize materials logistics, shortens response times, and improves inventory management
- Automated stockroom materials flow which speeds up receipts and improves the quality of materials released to production
- Customized IT infrastructure designed to support real-time transaction processing and on-line data management giving customers total visibility and tracking
- Dedicated functional test suites that help Sonic enhance the customer productivity to the highest levels
Capital Equipment and Technology
Sonic continues to make significant investments in capital equipment to support our customers’ product requirements. We continually evaluate the latest advances in engineering and manufacturing technology to address the ongoing needs of our customers.
Our proactive approach enables Sonic to offer the benefits of the latest technologies such as Post Reflow Automatic Optical Inspection, and the most reliable Automated Dage XD7500 3D X-Ray Inspection equipment.
Surface Mount Equipment
- MPM and DEK stencil printers
- ASM high-speed placement systems & Fuji / Juki Combination Systems
- Conceptronic 14 & 20 zone forced air convection reflow ovens
- Dage XD7500VR 3-D X-ray station with printer
- AOI test research TR7100EP optical inspection system
- SRT Sierra Summit 2000 BGA rework station
- Metcal SMT irons and rework stations
- Bausch & Lomb stereo zoom microscopes
- Electrovert and technical wave solder machines
Test and Reliability Equipment
- HP 3070 Series III ICT System fully loaded
- Envirotronics temperature cycling chamber
- Custom functional testers created by Sonic per customer specifications
Schedule a Tour
When prospective customers and their business partners tour our facility, they’re amazed and delighted by what they see. Static images don’t do our workflow and layout justice—you need to see for yourself, in person!
Please contact us to schedule a Sonic visit. Join some of the world’s biggest and upcoming OEMs in the Securities, Automotive, and Bio-Medical fields that have toured our facility, and let us impress you too!