11 Oct First ND-Zero EMS Manufacturing Facility in the Country
Sonic Manufacturing Technologies is proud to be an environmentally conscious EMS company. Sonic Manufacturing Technologies has installed a solar system on its roof top. “We will be independent of the grid and completely self-sufficient in a three-year period,” the President of Sonic, Kenneth Raab stated.
The company’s proud history of social responsibility and participation in the preservation of Silicon Valley’s ecosystem shows in Sonic Manufacturing Technologies’ investments in the community and environment.
- 28% reduction in energy usage
- 2/3 of usage offset solar
- 1,616 tons of carbon dioxide
- 85,000 square feet of solar
- First ND-Zero manufacturing facility in the country